Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Full Body Detox

After having one too many asthma attack and having to use steroids (prednosone) to control the asthma, I decided enough is enough. I notice when I was eating clean, I was never sick and I had more energy. I made a conscious decision to get back on track but before I do that, I needed to do some sort of cleansing. During my research, I came across the website www.dherbs.com. This website is full of so much wealth about being healthy naturally. I saw that they had a full body detox program that should be completed in twenty days. The researcher in me of course scrutinized the products, testimonials etc. I finally bought the products the first week of July. Along with the products, it is best to eat raw. No , not raw meat etc..actually you have to refrain from eating any flesh and your meals should consists of fruits, veggies, nuts, etc. The food eaten should be in its natural form. Today, July 13, is the first day of this detox.

No comments:

Post a Comment