Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 1 Full Body Detox

Well this morning, I got up quite excited about beginning this detox. I was so ready to start because I really want to get off these steroids and be free of asthma. I have suffered with asthma since i was 2 years old and I am now 35. Yes, do the math, that is a looong time. Anyway, I started off my morning, with the first set of capsules at 7am. there are 6 sets of capsule you have to take. This detox from www.dherbs.com cleans every part of the body. It cleans the blood and lymphatic system, cardiovascualr sister, liver,gallbladder and spleen, lungs and respiratory system, kidneys, bladder and adrenals system, and the colon and digestive tract. so here is a formula for each of those systems.

I bought a Jack Lalanne juicer from Target in Florida to help me get into juicing. Well this morning I was too excited when I juiced apples, carrots, and celery and saw that it tasted soso good. Yippee!!! lol . So for breakfast I had my juice, banana, for lunch i had a nice salad made of lettuce, green/red bell peppers, and the pulp of the carrots from the juicer. It was good. I am looking forward to making more interesting salads as time moves. on. Throughout the day, i snacked on figs and almonds and drank plenty, plenty plenty of water. It is recommended that one should ddrink distilled and alkaline water with the detox. I have to locate those so until them I am drinking my Virgin H2O. It is recommended that you drink half your weight in ounces. I love water.

After work, I and a few of my H.S classmates walked from vendors plaza to the airport. It was a GREAT walk! I ended my night with a nice cool shower and a homemade strawberry/banana smoothie. Delicious! Feeling great-Day 1 done, 19 more days to go.

Peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment