Monday, April 25, 2011

I am back

Hello to all. It is April 25, 2011. I have not been on my blog for sooooooo long, actually too long. Well the last time I posted I spoke about my weightloss etc. Well I am still at it but of course I gained all the weight back and then some since I lasted posed.However, I am back on my grind. My goal is to lose 100 pounds by my 36th birthday. I started working out in the gym last july and by january 2011 I only lost two pounds. I can only blame myself because of my nutrition.My trainer's goal was for me to lose 70 pounds instead of a 100. I will see how far my body can go but no more than 100 pounds. I am currently following the Turbofire fitness program which I workout 6 days a week. I am loving it. i am addicted. I am in the fifth week and i have seen inches are gone but now i have to up the ante with my nutrition. Looking forward to actually keeping up this blog and keeping you guys updated on my progress. Be bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment