Saturday, February 21, 2009

Out of the 250s

Its been a long time since I have updated this page. I am very happy to say that I am now 245 pounds. I have 13 more pounds to go to make it 33 pounds by my birthday. I am really looking forward to celebrating this goal. I am doing well with working out. I walk every morning between 4 and 4:30 am. I walk for 3.5 miles. On the weekends I walk 6 miles. just this week, I started walking the tramway route, up to paradise point. It is tough but you feel great after you are done. Those hills really work you out. I am just preparing myself for 8 tuff miles in st. john on saturday. All i want is to cross that finish line and to get my t-shirt. My walking partner carol and I are still going strong. I am confident that this is the last year for me to go up and down with my weight . Around this time last year I was on the same track and made it all the way down to 240 pounds. Therefore, this year I hope to surpass that point and to keep the weight off. Thanks to everyone for all of their support.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kareema! I'm always looking for a workout partner if you ever want someone to join you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl i cannot believe that i am just seeing this post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete