Monday, February 2, 2009

I made it

Its been awhile since I have updated this page. I have been working out seven days a week. My friends carol and lester are keeping me motivated. It feels great after I am finished though. This weekend I had the pleasure of participating in the 'Women's Jogger Jam. it was a 2 mile walk or run. I was so happy to be part of the Kean challenge team and to share this time with my friend carol and her daughter kinisha. I finished the couse in 31 mins. 32 seconds. I was a bit winded after the first round. I believe it was due to fatigue. I walked earlier that morning at 5am, a 6 mile course, came home did laundry and other housekeeping things so I did not get any rest at all. It felt good to jog across that finish line and get my tshirt..lol. Anyway, i think i like this walk/run competition thing. Iam going to try and participate in more of them. I am looking to sign up for karate classes also. until next time be good, live healthy and love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment