Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am out of the 260s.

Well its been a good minute since I have been online. Good news I am out of the 260s as of today, I am now 255. This I have list since is started walking on dec. 26th and changing the way I eat since dec. 22nd. Yaay..Mygoal once again is to lose 33 pounds by my 33rd birthday which is march 15th.

I have been exercising at least 6 days a week. Thanks to my friends lester and Carol I got a new route that is about six miles. This route is goodb ecause it has hills and its like walking an interval course. it sure as heck keeps the heart pumping. The first time I did it I thought I would have died but its becoming easier. I am still doing my regular route during the week though. Thenew route I do on weekends because it takes longer to get done.

I am also still doing the green smoothie challenge. I have missed about two day soI have to add two more days to my schedule. So i am looking at finishing february 1st. I am actually enjoying these smoothies. If you have not tried it you need to. I am now adding papaya. Just the other day, I had a collard greens, banana, grapes, and papaya smoothie, delicious. I cannot get the family into them yet but hey I will keep trying. I actually crave more veggies now. I am enjoying it. My skin is clearing up too.

Of course yesterday we all witnessed a historical moment as Obama was sworn into office. This is something that we can share with our great grandchildren etc. We can also be proud that those of us who have children know that our children witness such an historical moment.

Well I think that is about it for now. Until next time be good.

1 comment: