Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update

Well its been a long time because I did not have access to a computer. Well all is going well.

today is the eight day of my 30 day green smoothie challenge. I have beencombining kale,lettuce, watercress, bananas, peaches,nectarines, apricots,avocado, cherries, grapes, raspberries, blackberries in my smoothies. Of course not all at once but in different combinations. I have noticed that my skin is getting smoother and my face is clearing up. I craving more greens now and eating much healthier. I will be posting some pics of my green smoothies as soon as I learn how to upload them on this blog.

tomorrow will be two weeks since i started walking in the mornings. I try to walk at least six days a week.I am enjoyig it.its been a challenge getting up for five am but I've been doing it.

Okay when i first started out this blog, I mentioned that I weighed myself on a scale and it stated it was 270 but i was not sure because the scale was giving me problems. therefore, I decided to go out and purchase another scale. So last tuesday I purchased one and weighed myself wednesday morning. My weight was 265. Well good news. i weight myself this wednesday morning and I am now 260, I am down five pounds. My goal is to lose at least 3 pounds a week. I believe that is safe and healhy enough. I am really excited and trying to make this year the one that I do this once and for all. To help me in this plight I am watching the biggest loser on nbc at 9Pm on tuesdays. The show is very motivating and interesting.

The holidays were great being that I was able to spend quality time with my son and also start my workout program. Nlw i am back to work and back on the grind and just holding. I have also evaluated my life and set goals that will help me get rid of the physical, spiritual, mental and emotional weight out of my life. that is my mantra for this year. At some point in life you get sick and tired of beign sick and tired and you need to stop talking and beginning working on making change. I am excited and looking forward to reinvenging me!!! toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment